Full Time, Remote
United StatesApply here
Get to Know Us
TMT Insights is a professional services and software development company delivering leading capabilities in the digital supply chain, including media content management, cloud technology, and SaaS/D2C experiences to global media companies. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills within the media & entertainment, digital & cloud technology space, our team offers industry leading services such as strategy and CXO advisory, product ideation & innovation, cloud transformation, process re-engineering and development to our partners. As early adopters of new technologies, we embrace the power of collaboration and work with our partners to combine our guidance with action to further drive efficiency, value, and scale to their communities.
We are currently looking for a full-time QA Engineer to join our growing team of dedicated technologists and innovators that collaboratively optimize digital supply chain for our clients. The QA Engineer role will apply various methods of QA testing, including automated testing, to identify issues throughout the entire lifecycle of a project and/or feature. They will review requirements and designs with the Product team early and often to ensure that features reduce the number of bugs it may create while generating and adjusting test plans accordingly.
- Design, develop, implement, and execute manual, unit, and automated test plans across all client platforms to validate new and/or existing features and data integration solutions
- Identify, isolate, regress, and communicate bugs effectively and efficiently
- Prioritize incoming issues and document steps to reproduce, as well as observed and system behavior
- Review requirements, specifications, and design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including analyzing requirements, developing test plans, test cases, and execution of test scripts
- Find, isolate, document, regression test, and track defects through resolution
- Perform a variety of QA testing types, which include Performance testing, Regression testing, Black box testing, Smoke testing, Exploratory testing, Automation testing
- Capture and update key project and test knowledge through wikis, documents etc.
What You’ll Bring:
- 1+ years hands-on experience in Web and API testing
- Test automation experience or willingness to learn (Cypress, WebdriverI0, TestCafe or similar automation tools). Cypress experience a plus
- Complete understanding of HTTP and REST APIs
- Excellent understanding of software quality assurance concepts, debugging processes and procedures
- Experience developing, executing, and documenting software test plans, procedures, and results
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and how it applies to QA
- Experience working in Jira, Confluence, Figma, Swagger
- Excellent communicator who is passionate about quality, supportability, extensibility, and scalable applications
- Be highly adaptable, self-starter, and have a great attention to details
- Ability to work well individually and collaboratively; holds excellent time management and organizational skills
Benefits & the TMT Advantage:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for bonus and/or long-term professional career growth, training, and development
- Access to a full range of medical, 401K, PTO and other benefits
- Remote position – work from home
- Inclusive, people-first mentality!